Go the Amazon page for details and reviews.
The Six Universal Principles of Influence
- Reciprocity: When we receive something, we feel obliged to give something back.
- Commitment and Consistency: We feel compelled to be consistent with what we’ve said/done in the past.
- Consensus (Social Proof): When we are uncertain, we will look to the actions and behaviors of others to determine our own.
- Liking: We are more likely to say yes to people we like.
- Authority: We follow the lead of credible, knowledgeable experts.
- Scarcity: We perceive something to be more valuable when it’s less available.