You have achieved career success but what got you here won’t get you there. People continue to see you how you have always been. Your persona has plateaued or is no longer relevant in a rapidly changing world. Re-creating yourself into a new brand is only part of the solution. Selling this new brand confidently with visible signs has a way of influencing people to believe in your new creation. The first person may actually be you.
- What you will learn – how to transition to a new persona by selling yourself.
- Why it’s important – you will not change your identity until you confidently sell it to others.
- The outcome – you will start selling your new brand to gain confidence and influence others.
- Law 25 – Re-Create Yourself
- Law 34 – Be Royal in Your Own Fashion: Act Like a King to be Treated Like One
- Law 37 – Create Compelling Spectacles
- Updating Identity