Listen to Clay Christensen talk about concepts from his latest book “How Will You Measure Your Life” on this TED webcast. This book is a great resource that can be used to reflect on your life and career as you shape your strategy.
ABOUT JAMES GRAY
James is a CIO, coach, and podcast host. He has been building and operating software products and technology platforms at startups and leading companies such as Microsoft for three decades. He writes and coaches professionals who seek the drive to experience their true potential. Learn more about James.
- Advancing the learning and teaching experience using AI | Professor Vishal Sachdev (University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign)
- Leading enterprise IT and talent development | Ryan Reed (Microsoft, Charles Schwab, JSR)
- Harpreet Kaur | Embracing uniqueness and taking ownership of your career | Microsoft, WhyBlendIn
- Podcast Interview with Bit Discovery CEO Jeremiah Grossman
- Three Superpowers for Leading and Influencing as a Technologist
- Decide To Turn Pro
- How To Accelerate Your Side Hustle Idea