Deepen awareness and guidance through self-reflection and intentional relationships with people who are committed to helping you succeed.
Who is engaged in your journey?
A basic human need is to connect and form relationships with special people across all aspects of life. Connecting with yourself and with other people is one of the most powerful things we can do to find perspective and direction. It’s often hard to do in a world that is constantly drowning out your thoughts, peace, and tranquility. When we do make time to connect, whether that is with ourselves or other people, we must do it in “context”. In context to our self-awareness and trained lens by which we can understand, evaluate and engage with others.
By internalizing and practicing the concepts of this module, you will increase the ability to:
- Strengthen a support system through a community of relationships that are needed to realize success.
- Master the relationship with yourself to gain peace and clarity.
Deliverables from the principle include:
- Journals – A written collection of inner thoughts to clear your mind, gain meaning, and work through obstacles.
- Relationship Plan – A collection of strategies and methods that will be used to proactively manage your personal and professional relationships.
- Network – The collection of personal and professional people that form your network to achieve career goals and live a healthy life.
CONNECT WITH YOUR TASK AND PRIORITIES
CONNECT WITH AN ACCOUNTABILITY PARTNER TO DELIVER ON YOUR COMMITMENT
CONNECT WITH THE REALITIES OF HUMAN NATURE – YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT
CONNECT WITH YOUR PARTNER
CONNECT WITH MENTORS
CONNECT TO HELP OTHERS UNCONDITIONALLY – PAY IT FORWARD
CONNECT TO PREVENT OTHERS FROM MISUNDERSTANDING YOU
CONNECT WITH RELATIONSHIPS THAT TRANSCEND TIME